Thursday, April 9, 2015

End of Semester Meeting

So the end of the semester and the end of my Freshman year of school are almost here. I am excited for the first year to be done, but there are many things I will miss. Tonight we all had to go to a meeting that covered everything we will need to know for check-out. Pretty simple stuff. They said that the average person spends 5 hours cleaning and 5 hours packing. That sounds like a bit much. When I left home, I had everything packed up pretty fast. It's not that hard. Anyways, I have selected a final check-out time and know when I will be home for the summer. April 22 at 11:30 I will be moved back home full-time. My finals will be on Saturday the 18th, Monday the 20th, and one on Tuesday the 21st at 8:00 pm. After I finish my finals, I can come home.
Freshman year was fun. I'm sure I will do a full post about how it went, but now it not the time. Finals week is upon us yet again. This week I finished all my papers. A 7 page book review on a book I didn't really read much of, an 11 page paper on Swedish politics in the 19th century, and a 3 page paper on Mormon 6-8 for my Book of Mormon class. It's been a crazy few days. Oh well. My finals won't be too bad.
This week we said our final good-byes to our dear friend Christian. He went to the MTC yesterday. He'll be serving the San Francisco area for the next 2 years. It was fun to see him again. He is really funny and we will all miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment